Yahoo! News UK
Chronic fatigue syndrome: Brain training is most cost-effective treatment
Exercise and behavioural therapies are the most cost-effective and successful ways to treat Chronic fatigue syndrome, also known as ME, an analysis shows. A study of 640 patients showed these treatments had the potential to save the economy millions of …
Pacing for chronic fatigue syndrome 'not cost-effective'
Two effective treatments for CFS/ME are also cost-effective
Chronic fatigue syndrome: Brain training is most cost-effective treatment – BBC News
- Institute of Brain Medicine : Certifi... — This inaugural meeting by Institute of Brain Me...
- brain teaser pinoy style 001 Answer... — Video Rating: 3 / 5
- Keep your brain sharp as you age R... — Keep your brain sharp as you ageOman TribuneIt's...
- Brain Fitness for Seniors Video! — http://www.askmikethecounselor2.com/brain-fit...
- Sarah McGee, MD: Exercise for brain h... — Geriatrician Sarah McGee, MD, MPH, had recently...