- 50 Smart Cubes – Cubes contain letters, numbers, dots and symbols to match up and solve problems. Comes with symbol, figure-ground, and visual closure cards.
- Game box comes with login for online video training featuring the inventor explaining game play and optional brain loads for the hundreds of possible games that can be played. All games result in a sensory integration challenge in a 3-dimensional motor setup.
- Therapeutic – Helps develop visual perception, eye tracking, working memory, attention, motor control, pattern recognition, spatial awareness and speech issues
- Builds Skills – Builds math and language skills and confidence as numbers and letters on the cubes are arranged
- Age Range – Appropriate for ages 3 through adult
Develop motor, spelling, math, language, memory, and attention with the Multi-Matrix therapeutic game. Purchase includes a companion online training course to show you how to use the game hundreds of different ways to benefit your child or elderly parent. Four-sided blocks teach letters, numbers, pattern, and symbol recognition as well as beginning reading and arithmetic. Tactile motor skills, pattern recognition, working memory, visual processing, and many other skills are developed within a game designed to integrate multiple senses each time. Game pieces are varied in size and color to create interest and teach color and pattern recognition. This Multi-Matrix therapeutic game is in a box that contains blocks and other pieces that can be mixed and matched for multi-gameplay. The game contains 50 smart cubes with letters, numbers, dots and symbols printed on each surface. Play games with varied objectives, such as sequential processing, arranging numbers, spelling words or
List Price: $ 44.95
Find More Brain Game Products